I discovered a wonderful technique that I have used to assist in overcoming fear; gaining more self-trust and motivation to achieve goals.
What I have learned to do is take power over my mind and set it in the direction of my goals even in my sleep.
When we are tired and ready to drift into sleep, our minds are like liquid gold, ready to be mastered. This is the best time to focus on what you want to achieve.
So, what I would suggest is that you lie down and take some deep breathes, get your body relax.
Then set you mind on your goal, find the words that feel true to you. This could be a gentle reminder that you believe in your vision, you believe in yourself , you believe that you can do that what you put your hands to do.
Begin to speak it in your mind and open your heart to receive, let it flow easily in your mind, if you experience some resistance. It’s okay, just gently remind yourself that, your okay in the moment and that your are safe.
If you experience any fear, acknowledge it and just let it flow right through you.
Continue to repeat your affirmation, believe it with an open heart, and allow yourself to drift your way into success
This is tried and true, I did this and when I awaken, I lied for a short while and I heard my conscious repeating my words of affirmation. I also got incredibly inspired to take on the task leading towards my goals. Additionally, my creativity enhanced.
Why should you practice gentle affirmations as a bedtime ritual:
1. It allows you to direct your mind towards your goal, which also means that your are reinforcing your intention.
2. It foster’s self-trust because you are actually trusting in your own abilities.
3. It requires less energy than looking outside of yourself for the answers. Everything we need is already in us.
4. You are actually retraining your brain, to believe in your future self.
5. Your will awaken with so much inspiration, you will feel like you can take on the world !
Give it a shot !